Acas Conference: Shining a light on mental health and wellbeing
Date & Time: 18/01/2018 9:45 am - 3:30 pm | Location: Imperial War Museum
This conference will provide insight and understanding about mental health issues, the impact poor mental health can have on our own wellbeing, both at work and at home, and positive ways of boosting resilience and supporting recovery.
As we go through changing times, uncertainties such as Brexit, low wages, long hours and a zero hours culture can all take their toll on our ability to keep bouncing back.
Delegates attending this conference will gain a greater understanding of;
- managing health, wellbeing and stress to improve resilience
- the impact of our own mental health and wellbeing
- initiatives for support
- the legal implications of discrimination and mental health
All of this will be underpinned by a case study of working successfully with mental health by Brentwood Community Press.
Delegates from all sectors of industry including: managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals, business owners, Trade Union representatives, employee representatives and individuals who wish enhance their CPD.
This conference will include sessions on:
- Shining a light into the future; the economic landscape – Sir Brendan Barber
- An update on discrimination cases
- Working well with mental health; an inspiring case study by Brentwood Print – Andy Woodcock and Audrey Clark
- Mental health and wellbeing in the workplace; understanding and building resilience – Francoise Wooley, Acas South East
- How to walk on sunshine: strategies for mind and body to build wellbeing and resilience – Rachel Kelly
Price £170.00 per person Please note our training events are VAT exempt
Please call Acas on 0300 123 1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org