ACAS – Managing extreme persistent and difficult workplace behaviours (Part 1)
Date & Time: 22/11/2017 9:30 am - 4:00 pm | Location: the park inn by radisson
Difficult staff behaviour seems to be a growing problem in many organisations. Most people behave well most of the time, but problems can develop in the workplace with staff that show extreme, persistent and difficult behaviour.
This unique workshop develops understanding and strategies to help managers and HR staff at all levels manage this small but very toxic group of any workforce.
Important note – This workshop looks at extreme difficult and manipulative behaviours that go beyond the plain awkward.
- HR Professionals
- Line Managers and supervisors
- Business owners
- Anyone who just doesn’t know where to start with this issue
This workshop seeks to cover the following:
- Understanding extreme difficult behaviour (EDB)
- Understanding how staff develop in to an EDB
- Identifying the “Predator from the Prey”
- Awareness of difficult personality types
The course will:
- Develop strategies to manage extreme difficult behaviour in the workplace
- Use of an active case study to identify language and behaviour of an EDB
Recognise key warning signs to help tackle extreme difficult behaviour at an early stage.
Price £245.00 per person Please note our training events are VAT exempt
Please call Acas on 0300 123 1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org