Annual Pensions & Auto-Enrolment Update 2016
Date & Time: 11/02/2016 9:30 am - 1:00 pm | Location: Wyboston Lakes Training Centre
A FREE presentation for all employers and those involved in HR, Payroll and Auto-enrolment.
In association with us, Streets Chartered Accountants annual payroll and workplace pensions update for 2016 will provide a brief overview of the current issues and hot topics but in particular will focus on the introduction of workplace pensions and the process of implementing these, which is also known as Auto-enrolment.
Auto-enrolment is the biggest change to work place pensions for generations. As a consequence of the changes to workplace
pension legislation, all employers will be required to ensure more of their employees have a pension in place. It applies to all those organisations that employ people, regardless of the number of people they employ. Previously the requirement for employers to automatically enrol certain employees into a pension scheme has mostly been for those with 50 or more employees in their largest PAYE Scheme. However, since June 2015, ALL employers with fewer than 50 people in their largest PAYE Scheme are now required to implement Auto-enrolment.
This presentation is ideally suited for those:
• That are responsible for employees welfare and management, HR and Payroll
• That have implemented Auto-enrolment
• That want to know more about Auto-enrolment and how it will affect them
• That have not considered the impact of Auto-enrolment on their business or organisation
• That are in the process of putting plans in place to deal with Auto-enrolment
• That have plans in place but just want to keep abreast of developments
Martyn Gregory | Financial Planning Manager, Streets Financial Consulting plc*
• What is Auto-enrolment?
• Why is Auto-enrolment being introduced?
• What employers need to do
• Staging dates and overall timetable
• Who are your workers?
• Worker categories and the duties and rights for pension scheme enrolment
• Communicating with workers
• Qualifying earnings and the Auto-enrolment processes
• Opt-ins and opt-outs
• Monitoring worker status and re-enrolment
• Keeping records
• Declaration of compliance (registration)
*Streets Financial Consulting plc is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Workie says: “Don’t ignore the workplace pension”
Anita Wynne | Director, beststart HR
Debbie Thompson | Payroll Services Manager,Streets Chartered Accountants
Everybody will have seen the latest television campaign about workplace pensions but is the cuddly
character really as cuddly as he seems?
The fun and quirky campaign hides a serious message that will impact all SMEs in the forthcoming
months. Our seminar is aimed at providing you with the facts and simplifying the jargon to make sure all
your commitments are met in a timely fashion and are completed correctly first time.
How will Auto-enrolment pensions impact upon your payroll function and how much extra work will be involved?
Will you have the time to deal with the extra duties or will you decide to outsource the payroll entirely?
How do you choose a pension and is that all you have to do?
Through sharing with you a case study based on our previous client experiences, we aim to answer the most
common questions and help you to make informed decisions.
Book your FREE place online now at www.streetsweb.co.uk/events
Alternatively please complete the booking form and post to Natalie Charlotte Smith, Streets Chartered Accountants,
Potton House, A1/A428 Interchange, Wyboston Lakes, Great North Road, Bedfordshire, MK44 3BZ, fax to 0845 880 0321,
email email@example.com or call 01480 373000.