BCC International Trade Conference
Date & Time: 03/11/2015 8:30 am - 5:30 pm | Location: Grand Connaught Rooms
High growth international markets offer British businesses the chance to trade on the world stage – and with November’s BCC 2015 International Trade Conference on the horizon, it’s your opportunity to seize the day, to explore and grow your exporting potential.
‘Trade the World, Accessing High Growth Markets’ is the fourth annual international trade conference, and already a firm fixture as one of the leading national business and exporting conferences.
Winning export orders is tough and though the rewards are great, there are real challenges along the way.
With a network of Accredited Chambers of Commerce covering the breadth of the UK, and British Chambers in every high growth market across the world, we provide support and advice to thousands of businesses on their export journey.
– Come and meet the British Chambers global network face-to-face in London this November 2015 to tap into a wealth of advice and insights.
– Listen to top-flight keynote speakers and panellists, including business and political leaders, entrepreneurs and others whose thought leadership forms and shapes British business success in the UK and internationally.
– You’ll hear inspiring stories, learn from established exporters, receive country specific advice, and join engaging workshops with your business peers.
– Meet and network with hundreds of UK and international business contacts.
– Finish the day with delegates and speakers at our post-conference evening reception.
For more information and to book your places visit http://www.bccexport.co.uk/