Are you looking to brush up on your export skills?
We’ve put together a workshop to cover the essentials and it’s coming to a location near you!
Delivered on board the Department for International Trade’s state of the art Export Hub, this workshop will show you how ‘YOU CAN’ steer your future export success. Throughout the day you will be introduced to a number of export essentials and have the opportunity to hear from experts in their field.
We know that entrepreneurs never stand still and despite the uncertain environment, you will want your business to realise its full potential. There has never been a better time to start exporting or to enter into new markets, to take advantage of the lower value of sterling and meet increased overseas demand for products or services.
What to expect from the day?
This roadshow event will give you information on:
- how your business can export and the benefits of selling overseas
- the key things and steps you need to think about
- support available to help you take your first or next step
Experts in the following subjects will give short, snapshot presentations that will be followed by a Q&A panel to give you the opportunity to get answers to your export related questions.
Market Research & Export Strategy:
- Introducing delegates to the skills and techniques needed to select and prioritise potential export markets and plan and conduct export market research projects.
E-Commerce Digital Marketing:
- Diagnostics – getting ‘fit for purpose’.
- Developing a marketing strategy to support your export strategy.
Finance for Export:
- Giving delegates an understanding of what to consider financially before exporting and providing information on the potential financial support available.
You will leave with a checklist of things to work on and the next steps to take in order to grow your overseas business.
Did you know….
- UK goods, services and expertise are in demand overseas
- If you’re a small company or in an unusual sector – don’t be put off – two out of five companies with fewer than 10 employees are already doing business in at least one high growth market
- Exporting can help you grow your business, and make you more productive, innovative and resilient