Export: Procedures and Documentation
Date & Time: 03/09/2018 9:30 am - 4:30 pm | Location: Bedfordshire Chamber Of Commerce
This course provides an in‐depth exploration into the procedures and documentation you will need to be aware of if your business is to make a success of Exporting. The spotlight will be shone on the many varied documents required in International Trade, highlighting which ones are important, and why. We’ll ensure you feel confident about your Quotations and together we’ll follow the trail of the actions for you to take so you can become an Expert Exporter. We’ll help you identify which documents to raise, which modes of transport to use, and where to go for advice and assistance. We’ll cover why it is important that you retain a clear audit trail, together with specific documentary evidence, in order to meet Export Compliance.
Who is this course for?
Those involved in the setting up of export contracts, processing export documentation, organising shipment of goods and receiving payment. This course is suitable as a start up for beginners, as well as a refresher course for those more experienced Exporters.
- Quotations, Proforma Invoices, Commercial Invoices, CCVO
- Certificates of Origin, EC & Arab British, Certification & Legalisation
- Preference & Origin Rules, EUR‐1, ATR
- PreShipment Inspection, Packaging Restrictions
- Transport Documents, Airwaybills, Bills of Lading, CMR Notes
- Export Customs Clearance Entries SAD/C88
- Intrastat Despatch, EC Sales List
Contact us for details