Lunch & Learn – How can R&D Tax Credits support your Innovation?
Date & Time: 14/03/2018 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm | Location: The Incuba
Innovation often leads to increased revenue, from sales of new or improved products, or improved profitability, through reduced operating costs and improved productivity, BUT the challenge of funding innovation activities often stops SMEs from investing in the very activities that can give them that competitive edge.
This Lunch & Learn event will help companies understand how the R&D tax relief or Patent Box schemes can generate additional funding to support their own innovation activities.
Both schemes have delivered generous benefits to UK industry. Over the last year UK companies have benefited to the tune of £2.9bn from R&D tax relief and an additional £592bn from Patent Box. Take this opportunity to ensure your company realises some of this benefit for itself.
At the event you will discover
• The type of benefit you could expect to receive through the R&D tax relief scheme
• The work that is eligible for R&D tax relief
• Some of the most common mistakes made when making a claim
• Where there could be potential to uplift the level of benefit on previous claims
• Tips, techniques and case studies drawn from hundreds of successful claims
• What is Patent Box and how could you benefit from the scheme
• What to look for in choosing a provider
In addition to a fast paced presentation and a Q&A session, you will have a chance to put your questions to our expert on a one to one basis during the networking time