Luton Council Business Breakfast
Date & Time: 19/04/2017 7:00 am - 10:30 am | Location: Putteridge Bury Conference Centre
Date: Wednesday 19 April 2017
Venue: Putteridge Bury Conference Centre, Hitchin Road, Luton, LU2 8LE
The meeting will be hosted by Paul Adams, Service Manager, Public and Economic Growth, Luton Council.
- 7-7.20am – Registration
- 7.20am – Welcome and introductions
Paul Adams – Service Manager, Public Protection and Economic Growth
- 7.25am – A year in the life of Luton’s Investment Framework
Trevor Holden – Chief Executive, Luton Council
- Key achievements
- Next steps
- 7.45am – Q & A session
- 8am – Your views on Skills and Apprenticeship challenges
Quizdom session – Paul Adams and Economic Development team
- 8.30-8.35am – Introduction to LBC Procurement
- 8.35-10.30am – Breakfast and networking
Your attendance and participation is important to us and we hope you’re able to attend.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Attia. We look forward to seeing you at the event.