Making social media work for you
Date & Time: 29/01/2015 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm | Location: kings house
You’re on social media right? Good. But do you know why you’re on there? What are you trying to achieve? What can Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc do for you? This workshop shows you how to adopt a strategy to make the most of your social media content and that it’s about far more than simply churning out sales messages. You’ll find out how to set targets, build relationships and take your social media to a whole new level.
Who should attend?
Owners, directors and marketing managers who are looking to boost their online presence through social media and make the most of the channels available to them.
What will you learn?
- Why social media can be so much more than just a sales tool
- How to drive traffic to your website
- The unwritten rules of social media
- Keeping an eye on the competition through social media
- Using social media for reputation management
tel. 0300 01234 35, email enquiries@VelocityBusinessSupport.com) to register