Rules of Origin: Preferential & Non-Preferential
Date & Time: 23/04/2018 9:30 am - 4:30 pm | Location: Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce
Let us explain the complex subject of Origin, which are essential to understand, as the country in
which a product is made can affect the import duty that is applicable. We will examine the non-preferential rules for determining the country of origin of goods, in accordance with the provisions of Primary Rules and Residual Rules. We’ll identify the preferential origin rules for your own specific products, in order to determine if they meet preference according to the relevant EU Free Trade Agreement.
Who is this course for?
Goods are frequently detained and delayed at Customs borders due to incorrect declaration of origin, which affects relationships with your customers, and can delay payments. Any personnel preparing export or import documentation, dealing with customer queries, gathering of origin evidence etc., would gain great benefit from attending this course.
- Wholly produced & Sufficiently Processed, Last Substantial Transformation
- Origin Rules for Change of Origin
- HS Codes & Tariff Headings & Chapter Digits
- Tariff & Preferential Duty Rates
- EUR‐1, Low Value Invoice Declaration
- Approved Exporter Status
- Originating Material and Non‐Originating Material
- ATR & Free Circulation
- Free Trade Agreements
- GSP, Pan‐European Mediterranean
- Cumulation: Bilateral & Diagonal & Full
- Donor Country
Contact us for details