Streets Annual Payroll & HR Update 2017
Date & Time: 09/02/2017 9:30 am - 12:30 pm | Location: Wyboston Lakes Executive Centre
A FREE presentation for employers and those responsible for Payroll and HR.
Whether you have just one employee or a large workforce, you do payroll in house or use a payroll bureau, our annual update aims to keep you informed of the issues, regulations and changes affecting payroll management and compliance.
Our presenters for this event will include our in house payroll specialists along with representatives from Irwin Mitchell Solicitors and Beststart Human Resources – both of whom provide services to our clients through Streets HR.
Irwin Mitchell Solicitors
• Using the Uber case, when is a contractor not a contractor?
• Exploring legislation and recent case rulings, how can organisations identify
who are genuine self-employed contractors, workers and employees?
• What is the difference between the various categories and what is each
• What are the risks to and penalties for an organisation of not getting the
• How does employment law in this area dovetail with IR35 and recent
Beststart Human Resources
• What are the basic requirements that an organisation has to meet when they
become an employer for the first time?
• Introduction to Streets HR services
• How can Apprentices fill your current skills gaps?
• Apprentices – National Insurance and National Minimum Wage
• Benefits In Kind
• Shared Parental Leave
• Holiday Pay – entitlement and calculation
• Digital Tax and the impact of Real Time Information – how everything feeds
into the Real Time Information Repository
• Planning ahead – directors salaries, etc as part of tax/financial planning, and
• Key things coming in for the new tax year
Book your free place by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 880 0320