Taylor Walton Solicitors – Free Employment Law Workshops
Date & Time: 01/03/2016 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm | Location: Taylor Walton Solicitors
A guiding light in Employment Law
In response to requests made by directors and business managers who regularly attend our workshop.
Providing practical advice and guidance to businesses who do not have an in-house HR resource.
Handling Disciplinary & Grievance Issues with Confidence
Our Latest series of workshops are designed to provide directors and managers with the confidence and necessary tools.
WORKSHOP 2 – Handling Performance Issues with Confidence
With the aid of practical case studies, we will focus on:-
- identifying the reasons for poor performance
- overlap with disability discrimination issues
- how to conduct a performance management programme
- factors to consider before dismissal
- conducting a disciplinary hearing; and
- dealing with appeals
For more information or to book your place:
Register online: www.taylorwalton.co.uk/events/
Telephone: 01582 731161