The Budget 2015
Date & Time: 20/03/2015 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm | Location: Wyboston Lakes Executive Centre
Chancellor George Osborne will deliver his last Budget of the Parliament on Wednesday 18th March. With the General Election to follow less than two months after, he will no doubt be looking to report at least good news on the state of the UK economy and the success in reducing the deficit.
Mr Osborne has already announced his spending plans for 2015/16 and his intention to secure a budget surplus in the current government spending by 2017/18, which will see £30bn in either spending or tax rises in the first five years of the next Parliament. Perhaps then the Budget 2015 might give us an insight into what the tax regime might look like if he and his colleagues return on the 7th May.
The presentation from Streets Chartered Accountants will include:
- A review of the announcements made by the Chancellor
- Guidance on the impact of changes for individuals and businesses
- An indication as to the steps to be taken to deal with the announcements
- An update on the key changes announced in the Autumn Statement 2014, along with a reminder of any changes announced in the last or other prior years Budgets that are likely to affect you or your business in 2015/16.
The aim of the presentation is to help delegates:
- Minimise any potential tax liabilities
- Create and protect wealth
- Take advantage of any schemes introduced to help businesses in the current climate
- Avoid the pitfalls of red tape
- Relieve the burden of red tape
All delegates will receive a complimentary Streets Budget Summary which includes details of the proposed tax changes based on the Chancellor’s Statement.
Bookings are closed for this event.