The Budget 2014
Date & Time: 20/03/2014 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm | Location: Wyboston Lakes Executive Centre
‘Its Impact on Individuals and Businesses’
Tactical Tax and Financial Planning for 2014/15
A Free Presentation
Following the Chancellors Budget on Wednesday 19th March 2014, Streets will be hosting its annual Budget Roadshow of presentations which set out to demystify the announcements and provide insight into what could be described as the ‘devil in the detail’.
Streets presentation will include a review of the announcements made by the Chancellor and provide individuals and businesses with guidance on the impact it may have and action that may need to be taken. We will also provide some topical advice and tips around tax and financial planning for the financial year 2014/15.
Streets focus will be on helping delegates to:
- Minimize any potential tax liabilities
- Create and protect wealth
- Take advantage of any schemes introduced to help businesses in the current climate
- Avoid the pitfalls of legislative changes
- Tactical Tax planning for the financial year
- Relieve the burden of red tape
All delegates will receive a complimentary Streets Budget Summary which includes details of the proposed tax changes based on the Chancellor’s Statement.
Bookings are closed for this event.