Trade Mission to Slovakia and Czech Republic
Date & Time: 13/10/2015 - 16/10/2015 9:30 am - 7:00 pm
Enterprise Europe Network and UK Trade and Investment are organising a trade mission to help UK SMEs access business opportunities in the dynamic Central European economy.
Slovakia and the Czech Republic have a significant combined domestic market of 16 million consumers located in the geographical heart of Europe and the visit’s destinations Bratislava and Brno provide a convenient location for expansion into neighbouring high-growth regions.
Mark Hofman, a International Trade Adviser specialising in the Central Eastern European region at Enterprise Europe Network said the visit is an opportunity for East of Englandbusinesses to tap into the strong contacts the organisation has forged over recent years.
What is on offer?
Gain access to major overseas business opportunities with like-minded companies and support from EEN and UKTI both locally and in Slovakia and the Czech Republic.
UK businesses will benefit from:
- Up to 15 pre-arranged meetings with prospective Slovak and Czech business partners in Bratislava and Brno.
- Networking receptions and dinners to which you can invite guests.
- In-country briefing from Slovak and Czech market experts.
- Your company’s profile in the trade mission brochure.
- Free access to interpreters.
- Our support before, during and after the visit.
- Services of an experienced trade mission manager.
- Group discounts.
Please contact the event organiser for more information:
Mark Hofman, 01707 398069 – email@example.com