University of Bedfordshire – Mathematical Skills for Business training programme
Date & Time: 13/04/2015 9:15 am - 1:00 pm
The Programme is composed of a series of workshops and distance learning spread over a six week period, will cover the following areas
- Data handling, processing and representation
- Using spreadsheets effectively
- Solving (basic) equations
- Trigonometry and calculus (basic)
- Using mathematical packages.
The programme commences on 13th April and is open to employees (or owners) of businesses with no more than 250 employees and based in the following areas
Luton, Central Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Aylesbury Vale, Cherwell, South Northamptonshire, Northampton, Daventry, Kettering and Corby.
Programme participation can potentially impact your business by
- Up skilling employees in maths skills to enhance your business operations
- Increasing process efficiency thereby improving productivity
- Contributing to increase in profit and growth.
Please register your interest in this course by emailing email@example.com or Tel: 0800 328 5334.
This programme also features a ‘train the trainer’ component and we are looking for trainers in the above sectors to get involved to deliver the course to their own clients, in a second phase of this project.
Workshop Dates: 13 April, 16 April, 20 April, 21 April, 27 April, 30 April, 21 May.
Locations: Luton and Milton Keynes