The Chamber fuel card partnership with i-fuelcards Ltd gives you preferential pricing a wide range of garages in the UK, including BP, Shell, Esso, Texaco and UK Fuels.
When you fill up with diesel or petrol, you can ignore the price shown on the pump. Even better…. you do not have to pay for the fuel there and then*.
The prices are usually an average of 5p a litre cheaper than the UK average pump price.
They can give you access to over 5000 multi-branded sites across the UK such as; BP, Shell, Texaco and UK Fuels. There is no set up charge and they can make up a network of garages to fill up at to suit your needs.
PIN verification at certain sites, and purchases can be restricted per card – making the cards more secure than cash or debit/credit cards.
Prices are quoted weekly and apply to all transactions made on the chosen network.
- NO minimum usage requirements
- Your own named, dedicated account manager
- NO annual card charges for Chamber members
- Typical savings up to 5p per litre
- Savings of up to 10p litre on motorway prices
- Interest Free credit*
- Easy reclaiming of VAT
- Free online account management
- Weekly price notification by email or SMS so you know your price before you use your account each week.
For more information contact us on 01582 522448 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening a fuel card account costs you nothing. The cards have no set up fees and no monthly fees, and you are not tied into any contract, therefore you can cancel at any time.
*subject to credit status